COVID-19 Safety Protocol
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we are taking every step to ensure that our patients and team are protected.
Our clinic has initiated the following new guidelines to reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- Scheduling patient appointments to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing any symptoms
- Seeing patients by appointment only, drop-in patients will not be accepted at this time
- Requesting patients limit companions. If it is necessary, we request that patients limit themselves to only one extra person accompanying them to an appointment
- Requiring patients to wear a mask in the office
- Continuing to provide remote support and curbside service whenever possible
- Stringent usage of hand sanitizer, handwashing, and gloves
- Insisting staff members stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
Thank you for supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.
We treat our patients like our own family because we recognize that hearing well is important in all of your relationships!
Check out more reviews to see how our patients feel about our service.